THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

numbers game

first off let me say thanks for that warm welcome....as said before I am *cue theme music* BIGDADDYSWEETDICKWITHTHECANDYNUTZ!...and I am here to please and tease...enjoy

sooooo the numbers game?...bet you wonder what in sam hell I'm talkin bout huh?...I'm talkin about the most infamous number of all numbers...69 *echos nine nine nine nine nine*...yup yup!...don't know what it is?...shame on you!...to put it simple...let me nibble on ur clit while ひ swallow my dick!...easiest way I know how to phrase it!

but anywhoooo...who in the hell decides they want to give this action (a great feeling action I might add) a f'n number?...and why 69...tru u flip 69 upside down its the same butttttttt...what about 11...00...hmm?...hmm?

all I wanna kno is who thought about 69?




★ I'm no dirty girl but ill fuck ur girl like she's one ★ <---think that will be my signature...get used to it!

7 comments:

AP said...

WOOWWWWW are the only words for that one u get to swipe ur card for that 1! lol

-Dame- said...

*swipes card*

APPROVED!

nxxc said...

LMAO!! i love him alreadii!!
hes a true dirty... boy? lol
and yess swipe about 4 times.. ur alreadi at the black card for that one!!!

AP said...

LOL girl he got clear its a new card

xsrb said...

yeah girl he made his own level

nxxc said...

so true.. idk wat i was thinkin lol

-Dame- said...

thanks 4 the welcome!