THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You say its because of my age boy,
but age ain't nothing but a number. It ain't nothing but a number

It ain't nothing but a number,
It ain't nothing but a number,
It ain't nothing but a number,
It ain't nothing but a number,
It ain't nothing but a number,
It ain't nothing but a number.

I'll flip it and keep ya moanin'.

Soooo I met this guy and he's older. We talked for the longest until I realized I didn't know his age....then he told me and I told him mine, but I had to let him know age is nothing but a mind state baby. I can do things to your body that other women twice my age wouldn't even dream of doing. I want your tongue to taste the love in between my thighs. Caress my body and make love to me.....No scratch that I want the 'fuck me til my eyes turn chinese' 'the back breaking' 'the I'm on top of the world I don't ever want to come down.' I want my juices to overflow on you. I want me to taste you and you to taste me. From the kitchen to the bedroom. From the bed to the floor. We begin to make a new language with our bodied that only when together can we understand. Now all I want to know is.........................Would you mind?

0 comments: